Serving Residents of Northeast Iowa Since 1981
RainSoft of NE Iowa has a proud history in Iowa that stretches back to the early 1980s, when founder Terry Bonik began working at a RainSoft dealership in Cedar Rapids. Having installed a RainSoft home water treatment system in his own home, Terry knew he had found a product he was passionate about and was excited to share it with his neighbors. He opened his own authorized RainSoft location in 1981, and just 25 years later, expanded into a new 6,000-square-foot building in Waterloo. It was then, in 2006, that the business became known as RainSoft of NE Iowa.
Today, we take pride in serving the following communities with pride and integrity:
- Cedar Rapids
- Iowa City
- Cedar Falls
- Webster City
- Mason City
- And many more!
Why Invest in a RainSoft Home Water Treatment System
If you’re tired of dealing with the problems related to hard water in your home, RainSoft of NE Iowa has a comprehensive home water treatment solution. Here are a few reasons to choose our products:
- Cleaner water. Get the cleanest, healthiest water possible. Our water filters remove numerous contaminants from your water supply, including chlorine, sulfur, iron and other pollutants.
- No more off color, smell or taste. If you have noticed a bad taste or smell in the water you use, or it is an off color or contains visible particles, you’ll love a RainSoft system.
- Save on bottled water. Have you been buying, transporting and storing heavy bottles of drinking water for years? Save money and save the environment by putting an end to your need for plastic bottled water.
- Better appearance. A RainSoft system produces water that thoroughly washes away soap and shampoo residue, so your skin and hair don’t dry out. The same goes for your clothes – they’ll look brighter and feel softer.
- Lifetime warranty. A RainSoft water treatment system is backed by the RainSoft Limited Lifetime Warranty – the best in the business.
Schedule a Free Water Test Today
Interested in learning more about RainSoft products and how they can improve your quality of life? Contact RainSoft of NE Iowa today to schedule a complimentary water test. Call (319) 233-2038 or submit our online form to get started!
Barb - Waterloo, IA
Did a great job efficent & filled the salt also explained about resin cleaner first to do that keep up the good work the grapps
Jennifer - Fairfax, IA
Mike was great. He answered my questions and was very pleasant and efficient.
Mary Martin L - Waterloo, IA
Bryan - Independence, IA
Arasu - Muscatine, IA
Barbara - Guttenberg, IA
Chris is always pleasant and matter of fact about the problem. He works to get our Rainsoft to function again.
kind and courtious service awessome job.
David - Ryan, IA
Beth - Cresco, IA
Very courteous and we'll done work. Always satisfied with the workers and my rainsoft system.
John - Cedar Rapids, IA
Julie - New Hampton, IA
Good service! No complaints!
Connie - Bellevue, IA
Great service thanks Nic !!
Rod - Aplington, IA
Matt - Cedar Rapids, IA
we've had Chris before and like always he is friendly and efficient.
He was professional and was able to fix the problem in a timely manner. He did a great job!
Michele - Eldridge, IA
Joan - Oelwein, IA
A wonderful man and told me everything he was doing. He knows his business and I hope I get him next time.
James - Cedar Falls, IA
Great job! Knowledgeable, through and friendly!
Nic did a great job. Very prompt
Bev - Sumner, IA
Nic explained what he was doing n why. Good job
Ward - Atkins, IA
Dorothy - Tiffin, IA
Timely, proffesional, did great job. Thanks Mike!
Marianne - Mount Vernon, IA
Very respectful!! Thanks for service- on time!!