Ultrefiner II Premium Drinking Water System
- Up to 50 Gallons Per Day
- Delivers superior micro-filtration
- Maximum pollution reduction – Nitrates, Sodium, Cysts, Lead, Total dissolved solids, Volatile organic compounds
- Modular Design
- Lifetime Warranty
- Standard reverse osmosis technology reduces 14 contaminants, RainSoft’s Ultrefiner II goes above and beyond reducing a total of 63 contaminants! That is 4 times more than a reverse osmosis system!
RainSoft’s premium drinking water systems combine high efficiency carbon block sediment pre-filter, along with superior carbon block post-filter with VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) reduction to deliver the best drinking and cooking water possible.
Ultrefiner II system provides multiple lines of defense to protect the drinking water your family relies on.
CARBON BLOCK SEDIMENT PRE-FILTER reduces chlorine levels and removes particles as small as 10 microns in size from your drinking water.
MEMBRANE CARTRIDGE filters on a molecular level to reduce unwanted inorganic solids such as lead, chromium and copper.
CARBON BLOCK SEDIMENT POST-FILTER reduces harmful Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s) that pose a threat to human health and the environment.
LIFETIME WARRANTY against defects in manufacture for the lifetime of the first purchaser at retail.
NSF CERTIFIED in performance and extraction tests.
How an Ultrefiner II System Works
- Water from the inlet valve enters the system.
- Water is forced through the pre-filter cartridge that reduces particles, chlorine, taste and odor.
- Water then enters the Ultrefiner II membrane cartridge where it is filtered through a spiral wound, semi-permeable membrane.
- The resulting highly filtered water enters a storage tank.
- Your premium drinking water is finally filtered through the system post-filter and dispensed through a dedicated drinking water faucet.
The Ultrefiner II Delivers Superior Filtration
The Ultrefiner II system uses reverse osmosis technology to filter extremely small particles, particles that can easily slip through a less sophisticated filter.
The Ultrefiner II is installed with a contemporary, lead-free RainSoft faucet offered in either brushed nickel or chrome to accommodate any home décor.
- Produces very low sodium “ingredient quality” water for drinking and cooking.
- Green filter design results in disposal of only the filter cartridge rather than the full canister.
- Equipped with a pre-filter, membrane, and post filter designed to effectively reduce chlorine, lead, chromium, copper, and VOC levels from your drinking water.
- Cost saving maintenance – designed with 3 filters rather than the industry average of 5 filters.
The Ultrefiner II premium drinking water system capacity offers up to 50 gallons per day of quality drinking water. The unit is built to military standards, and carries a limited lifetime warranty.