Serving Residents of Northeast Iowa Since 1981
RainSoft of NE Iowa has a proud history in Iowa that stretches back to the early 1980s, when founder Terry Bonik began working at a RainSoft dealership in Cedar Rapids. Having installed a RainSoft home water treatment system in his own home, Terry knew he had found a product he was passionate about and was excited to share it with his neighbors. He opened his own authorized RainSoft location in 1981, and just 25 years later, expanded into a new 6,000-square-foot building in Waterloo. It was then, in 2006, that the business became known as RainSoft of NE Iowa.
Today, we take pride in serving the following communities with pride and integrity:
- Cedar Rapids
- Iowa City
- Cedar Falls
- Webster City
- Mason City
- And many more!
Why Invest in a RainSoft Home Water Treatment System
If you’re tired of dealing with the problems related to hard water in your home, RainSoft of NE Iowa has a comprehensive home water treatment solution. Here are a few reasons to choose our products:
- Cleaner water. Get the cleanest, healthiest water possible. Our water filters remove numerous contaminants from your water supply, including chlorine, sulfur, iron and other pollutants.
- No more off color, smell or taste. If you have noticed a bad taste or smell in the water you use, or it is an off color or contains visible particles, you’ll love a RainSoft system.
- Save on bottled water. Have you been buying, transporting and storing heavy bottles of drinking water for years? Save money and save the environment by putting an end to your need for plastic bottled water.
- Better appearance. A RainSoft system produces water that thoroughly washes away soap and shampoo residue, so your skin and hair don’t dry out. The same goes for your clothes – they’ll look brighter and feel softer.
- Lifetime warranty. A RainSoft water treatment system is backed by the RainSoft Lifetime Warranty – the best in the business.
Schedule a Free Water Test Today!
Interested in learning more about RainSoft products and how they can improve not just your water, but your quality of life? Contact RainSoft of NE Iowa today to schedule a complimentary water test and find out more about our home water treatment options. Call (319) 233-2038 or submit our online contact form to get started!
New drinking water system installed, Chris did a Gr8 all a round Job,works very efficiently!
Duane - Kalona, IA
Very explanatory on what he does, Works Quick, Nice Fellow.
RainSoft it's a great system
Ed - Washburn, IA
I've had a rainsoft soft water system for years . If I have a problem they're quick to fix it. The thing is I've rarely had a problem with the system. They're staff is knowledgeable and friendly. I also have the drinking water filter system I would highly recommend it. The drinking water tastes so much better then without the filtering. I also use it in my salt water fish tank which saves me a big expense there to.
Great service. So much help.
Deondrea - Ventura, IA
Mike was absolutely wonderful. He helped us so much. He was very thorough, and explained everything he was doing. He even went the extra mile and helped with our leaky sink. Very very happy with the serviced received.
Shawn - North Liberty, IA
Greatvwork by your tech. Came earlier than expected. Did not let barking dogs phase him.
Kim - Hiawatha, IA
Mike provided great service !
Danielle - Charles City, IA
Don - Shell Rock, IA
Nice guy he knew what he was doing. Was quick.
Yeah, 5 star all the way!
Peg - Waterloo, IA
He was awesome!
Bob - Ackley, IA
A very good experience. Quick, knowledgeable and friendly!
Lisa - Garwin, IA
Tom - Cedar Rapids, IA
Mike - Waterloo, IA
We’ve had 4 yearly maintenance services since our installation and each maintenance guy has been efficient and not messy.
Roxanne - Vinton, IA
Very friendly guy and very good at his job
Nice and a true pro
Angela - Atkins, IA
Friendly and professional service. Even cleaned up from where he was working. Mich appreciated!
Chad - Vinton, IA
Always fast and reliable.
Robert - Davenport, IA
He did a great job he was on time fast and clean work plus my dogs loved him
Tammy - Traer, IA
Very pleasent was in and out. Was early which was nice as well!
Curtis - Waverly, IA
Karla - Dike, IA
Very fast and friendly
Craig - Waverly, IA
Replacing leaking water heater
Changing UF2 filters and cleaning oxytech iron filters to ensure clean iron free water
Changing reverse osmosis filters and cleaning iron filter internal parts for proper function
Changing UF50 drinking water filters and checking all equipment