Serving Residents of Northeast Iowa Since 1981
RainSoft of NE Iowa has a proud history in Iowa that stretches back to the early 1980s, when founder Terry Bonik began working at a RainSoft dealership in Cedar Rapids. Having installed a RainSoft home water treatment system in his own home, Terry knew he had found a product he was passionate about and was excited to share it with his neighbors. He opened his own authorized RainSoft location in 1981, and just 25 years later, expanded into a new 6,000-square-foot building in Waterloo. It was then, in 2006, that the business became known as RainSoft of NE Iowa.
Today, we take pride in serving the following communities with pride and integrity:
- Cedar Rapids
- Iowa City
- Cedar Falls
- Webster City
- Mason City
- And many more!
Why Invest in a RainSoft Home Water Treatment System
If you’re tired of dealing with the problems related to hard water in your home, RainSoft of NE Iowa has a comprehensive home water treatment solution. Here are a few reasons to choose our products:
- Cleaner water. Get the cleanest, healthiest water possible. Our water filters remove numerous contaminants from your water supply, including chlorine, sulfur, iron and other pollutants.
- No more off color, smell or taste. If you have noticed a bad taste or smell in the water you use, or it is an off color or contains visible particles, you’ll love a RainSoft system.
- Save on bottled water. Have you been buying, transporting and storing heavy bottles of drinking water for years? Save money and save the environment by putting an end to your need for plastic bottled water.
- Better appearance. A RainSoft system produces water that thoroughly washes away soap and shampoo residue, so your skin and hair don’t dry out. The same goes for your clothes – they’ll look brighter and feel softer.
- Lifetime warranty. A RainSoft water treatment system is backed by the RainSoft Lifetime Warranty – the best in the business.
Schedule a Free Water Test Today!
Interested in learning more about RainSoft products and how they can improve not just your water, but your quality of life? Contact RainSoft of NE Iowa today to schedule a complimentary water test and find out more about our home water treatment options. Call (319) 233-2038 or submit our online contact form to get started!